Translate

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014 Gifts.

Merry Christmas All,

I am writing today basically to leave a note to myself as to what I got for Christmas, which, though it isn't that important, I want to remember for posterity. I received money from Claudia, nothing from either of my parents, a new computer monitor and pickler from Adam, a gift from Noah that I have not opened yet and a Minecraft idea book from Mike and Hailey.

I am also including what I gave to others. Let's see here, I gave Adam a bike light, Stickers for his car, and the bacon bowl, Claudia five nightgowns in various colors, Mom got Tupperware, Dad and Josh candy, Maria handmade coasters, Sultan ski pants, a shirt, pencils, Fallout 3 and New Vegas and warm socks, MB a set of dolls (Storm E. and Cloud E. Skies), Frozen themed sleeping bag, overnight bag, sleeping mask and handmade and embroidered with her name zippered pencil case, Mike a Minecraft themed key-chain-knife and a squishy ball, Hailey the book F is for Failure, Brysen and Tristan cardboard books, Tiffany Alice in Tumblrland, Courtney Shears Ornament and Boat a new leash and harness. Claudia, Noah, Adam and I also all got stockings from Santa with various things.

Thanks for reading this mostly pointless post.

No comments:

Post a Comment